It's me again!

Everything that doesn't fit into the other forums. Discuss it at Café Rockford. Beer is for free!

Moderator: Admin

Sendy

It's me again!

Post by Sendy »

Hi guys, remember me? (Of course, how could you forget?)

I don't know when I came here last but I haven't been able to access my old C64 BD projects for a long time because of computer problems. My old gaming PC won't fully boot up, but the hard drive seems to not be damaged. I keep meaning to get it fixed, but other things distract me. Due to a bunch of 'special interest' pictures I have on the computer, I'm hesitant to take it to a shop to have fixed, lol :P

So, eventually I would like to update my BD collection (sendydash) with the revised versions and new levels that I made. For now I've just downloaded GDash on my laptop for a quick dabble :)

How is everyone?

Sendy
Watcher Kitty is always watching...
Arno
Site Admin

Post by Arno »

Hi! :D Long time no hear indeed... I've also been less active with Boulder Dash for some time. But not forever, offcourse!
Yes, it would be great to play some new Sendy Dash levels from you... Thanks for your lightning visit anyway! ;)
chelseasmarker

Post by chelseasmarker »

Hey very warm welcome from my side... :lol:
Dustin

Post by Dustin »

Hi Sendy, hi Arno, welcome chelseasmarker!

As for me, I would like to play Sendydash 4 asap! And, Arno, didn't you want to create a puzzle game sometime? Want it too!! :D

Thanks a lot, Arno, for the "official" release of my games on this site! I'm actually collecting ideas for a continuation of the "Dustin'S BD" series in classical style, and intend to make another game with the new Gdash elements(as the "Stage Game") as well

BTW, Sendy- are you on Facebook?
Boulder Dash X Rock, Paper, Scissors:
ROCKFORD collects DIAMOND, digs DIRT
DIAMOND outvalues DIRT & BOULDER
DIRT carries BOULDER, blocks FIREFLY
BOULDER kills FIREFLY & ROCKFORD
FIREFLY kills ROCKFORD, guards DIAMOND